It’s good enough to try, but lets see if we can perfect this recipe together. Try it out and post suggestions, additions, modifications that you think will work and let’s roll. Don’t forget the pictures!
* 1/2 cup vegetable oil
* 1/4 cup raspberry vinegar
* 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
* 1 teaspoon sugar
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1 (10 ounce) package fresh spinach, torn
* 1 (4 ounce) package blue cheese, crumbled
* 1 cup fresh blueberries
* 1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
In a jar with tight-fitting lid, combine the first five ingredients and shake well. In a large salad bowl, toss the spinach, blue cheese, blueberries and pecans. Add dressing and toss gently; serve immediately.