“This story begins on September 22, 2004 in Sydney Australia when 324 people boarded a plane for Los Angeles….”
At long last the much anticipated sixth and final season of ABC’s “LOST “is here! Losties (a.k.a. Lost Addicts) all around the country gathered around their televisions at 8:00 pm EST to watch an hour long recap of the last five seasons for what most will argue is the best television series of all time. The two hour premiere immediately followed and took the fans through a mind boggling experience with all of the twists and turns that this show is known for.
Alright, so here are just a few theories/observations/questions on last night’s show that revealed a parallel, alternate universe:
- MIB (Man In Black) = Christian. When Locke was turning the frozen donkey wheel to stop the flashes in season 5, he met Christian who said he was going to have to die as a sacrifice. MIB needed Locke to die in order to take on his form.
- At first, when Sayid woke from the dead, I shouted, “Jacob came back in Sayid’s body”…but did he? MIB didn’t use Locke’s physical body, he just needed him to be dead in order take on his form. Furthermore, according to Parallel-Universe-Locke, the physical body doesn’t matter (“They didn’t lose your father, they just lost his body.”)
- Didn’t Richard take young Ben to the Temple when he got shot? What happened to him during his healing?
- Interesting that Hurley was carrying an Ankh Cross in his guitar case. One of the meanings of The Ankh Cross is fertility and life – and we all know the island’s effects on fertility and life…and loss of life
- Maybe a reason the plane didn’t crash this time was because Christian’s body wasn’t on it or because Hurley is now the luckiest man in the universe.
- How the HELL was Desmond on the plane??? Didn’t he originally get to the island by boat? AND where in the world did he go??? I don’t remember seeing him in the airport either.
- Where did the blood come from under Jack’s collar?
- Why in the parallel universe is the island under water?
- What did Juliette mean when she said, ”it worked”?
I’m so LOST! I can’t wait for next week!