Indeed he is, but is he still Sayid Hassan Jarrah? That is still yet to be determined. This week’s episode ROCKED!!! (Quite surprising because it didn’t have one glimpse of Benjamin Linus and/or John Locke). I’m in a particularly fun mood today, so let’s just get to it.
- The Other Others are on some other shit and tried to kill Sayid.
- Sawyer is now officially competing with Jack for “The Bitch of the Year” award.
- Kate & Claire meet in the parallel universe while Island Kate’s sole purpose of going back to the island was to find Claire.
- In an eerie twist, ETHAN is the OBGYN…the same Ethan that tried to steal Aaron on the Island
- Oh. Did I forget to mention that the Japanese leader man’s name is Dogan and he is the leader of the other others??? More to come on whether or not Ben is his boss or the other way around.
- Jack, in his bid for Bitch of the Year, ate a mysterious pill which would have killed him (NOTE: He’s a fucking DOCTOR…He’s trained to know better)…Fortunately, Japanese dude Dogan slapped him in the throat and performed the Heimlich before it was too late.
- Kate goes chasing after Sawyer…she cries when she realizes that she was just a piece of tail in a polar bear cage.
- Hugo and Jin just meander around waiting to be actually used in the story line.
- Long lost Claire shows up Russo style shooting people and looking militant and crazy…maybe Dogan was right about her evilness.
Now I’m finished…Next Week…The Return of Evil John Locke and Benjamin Linus!!!
0 responses to “I’m So LOST: Season 6 Episode 3”
Hilarious re Kate and Sawyer in the polar bear cage!
I thought this episode was slow though. Kinda like a setup episode for things to come, but noting really popped off.
Trying to wrap my head around everything happening in the “never crashed” time line.
My sci-fi training smells a perpetual time line loop coming.
Yes great line “just a piece of tail in a polar bear cage”. OUr boy Sawyer will get back to badassing soon enough, so before you go nominating him for Bitch of the Year… let’s cut ol boy some slack. He finally gave into being a part of normal society.. even in Dharmaville and for the first time felt accepted and important and loved. He was happy!!!!!! and well now all that is gone and the woman he was to marry is dead and he just buried her. His emotional instability is quantified here for sure. He has to grieve for a moment and trying to do so with Kate up under his balls.. can’t be easy, but he’s not giving into it. He’ll man up and get back to being himself soon enough.
The “Side Flashes” as they are being called to me is the example of “whatever happened happened” and no matter what you try to do you can’t truly change things. So these characters are destined to cross paths and interact in any given stream of conscious time.